RULES FOR IAPE DOW JONES CONTRACT RATIFICATION VOTE:
1. This NOTICE of IAPE DOW JONES CONTRACT RATIFICATION VOTE will be available to all bargaining unit members via the IAPE website www.iape1096.org as of Tuesday, July 22, 2014.
2. The election will be conducted by online voting. Ballot security credentials and login information will be emailed on Monday, August 4, 2014 by TrueBallot Inc., to all eligible members who were in good standing as of Tuesday July 15, 2014.
3. Detailed voting instructions will accompany the ballot. If you do not receive a ballot and believe you are eligible to vote, please contact the IAPE Election Committee: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Only official ballots will be counted.
5. All ballots must be received by TrueBallot Inc. no later than 12:00 PM EDT, Friday, August 8, 2014 to be counted. | More
DJ special writer and IAPE member David Bird has been missing from his Millington, NJ home since Saturday, January 11, 2014. Dow Jones & Company has offered a $10,000 reward "for relevant and useful information that leads law enforcement to the location and/or return of David Bird." For those familiar with the area, David was last seen walking on foot in the area of the intersection of Northfield Road and Long Hill Road. David is 6'1" and 200 lbs. with grey hair and blue eyes. At the time of his disappearance he was wearing a bright red jacket with two yellow zippers in the front and blue jeans. Please call Long Hill, NJ police at 908-647-1800 with any leads or information. - More